Nor-Cal Groups?

Group activities, announcements, recruitment, meeting with friends...

Nor-Cal Groups?

Postby Anne Schlosser on March 4th, 2014, 8:25 pm

I'm from Northern California, and I'm wondering if there are any reenactment groups of any kind in my area. I am new to this forum and this subject in general, but I have done a bit of research and I have a bunch of projects in mind that I will need help with. If anyone knows of any groups or individuals in my area, that would be absolutely wonderful. If I can't find a group in my area, I will have to find some other means to carry out my projects; however, finding a group would be the most helpful to me at this point. Thank you all in advance for your help and support!
Anne Schlosser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Re: Nor-Cal Groups?

Postby Angus M on March 7th, 2014, 4:29 am

If you can't find a group in your area, maybe you could start one yourself? Then anyone else with similar interests will seek you out, and you will have founded a dynasty!Good luck!
Walking in the footsteps of ancestors.JPG
Angus M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: Scotland, United Kingdom of Dear Old Blighty

Postby Zach H on March 7th, 2014, 1:36 pm

That's pretty much what I have to do in Indiana right now. There are no groups that reenact what I'm interested in. So I'm forming a Late Iron Age/Early Medieval-Norse Invasion Gaelic group.
Zach H

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: IN
Region: Ireland
Time period: 98 B.C.E - 400 C.E
aka: Séamus

Postby Kevin Beckham on March 11th, 2014, 11:28 am

Gaesatae functions in Northern and Southern California. We are based out of San Jose. PM me if you are interested.
Tu Aroi
Kevin Beckham

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: San Jose, CA
Tribe: Gaisotii (former Arverni)
Region: Gaul
Time period: La Tene D2a
aka: Temitatis

Return to Living History groups of the Iron Age