Keltica

Group activities, announcements, recruitment, meeting with friends...

Keltica

Postby Dan Crowther on February 20th, 2012, 12:59 am

Anyone know what happened to the group Keltica? They were the ones who were going to be building the Iron Age village in New Brunswick.
Dan Crowther

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: Valley Falls, NY - USA
Tribe: DalRiadan
Time period: 400CE
aka: Cormac McInnean

Re: Keltica

Postby john kaler on June 3rd, 2012, 8:37 pm

Bump!
john kaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby john kaler on June 17th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Anyone?
john kaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jeff Scharp on June 20th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Will was in charge of that back then. He moved back to Wales for a short time. Last I heard he was living in Russia teaching English as a second language. The deal in New Brunswick is probably dead.
Jeff Scharp
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Location: Temple, Texas
Tribe: Corieltauvi
Region: East Midlands, UK
Time period: Late Iron Age Britain
aka: Lugorix

Postby john kaler on August 8th, 2013, 12:02 pm

The only other project in North America is in Arkansas at the Clash of Iron reenactment site. It had a nice longhouse and a roundhouse when I was there March this year 2013 and
another structure was under construction. ClashofIron.org https://www.facebook.com/groups/146928075365832/
john kaler

Return to Living History groups of the Iron Age